The CyberData 3-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch enables users of a PC to split a single Gigabit Ethernet port into two Gigabit Ethernet ports.
The CyberData 3-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch enables users of a PC to split a single Gigabit Ethernet port into two Gigabit Ethernet ports. The power for the switch is supplied by the PC's USB port.
- 3-port auto-negotiating (no crossover cable required)
- 10/100/1000 full duplex
- USB or PS/2 mouse-powered (no external power supply required)
- Link/Status and connection speed LEDs
- Low Power
- RoHS Compliant
- Legal disclaimer: See Terms at purchase
- Image legal disclaimer: Product image may differ from actual product
- Product legal disclaimer: With the exception of information relating to PC Bazar pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and /or vendor and not PC Bazar, and PC Bazar has included it on this Website as convenience only.
No reviews found