The CyberData V3 VoIP Paging Server enables users through a single SIP phone extension, to access multiple zones for paging in a VoIP network and to connect to legacy analog overhead paging systems.
The Gateway is compatible with most SIP-based IP/PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC 3261. The Gateway is powered via PoE 802.3af - no external power supply is needed.
- Supports 600 Ohm output
- Page start relay contacts
- Remote amp fault sensor
- SIP RFC 3261 compatible
- Multicast output
- Two SIP endpoints (one for Night Ringer)
- DTMF control of zone selection
- Delayed Page Support
- Line-In connection for music
- Line-out connection to support analog Amps
- Legal disclaimer: See Terms at purchase
- Image legal disclaimer: Product image may differ from actual product
- Product legal disclaimer: With the exception of information relating to PC Bazar pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and /or vendor and not PC Bazar, and PC Bazar has included it on this Website as convenience only.
No reviews found