The DP730 is a DECT cordless IP phone that allows users to mobilize their VoIP network throughout any business, warehouse, retail store and residential environment.
It is supported by Grandstream’s DP750 and DP752 DECT VoIP base stations and delivers a combination of mobility and top-notch telephony performance. Up to five DP730 handsets are supported on each base station while each DP730 supports a range of up to 400 meters outdoors (with DP752) and 50 meters indoors along with 40 hours of talk time and 500-hour standby time. It touts a suite of robust telephony features including support for up to 10 SIP accounts per handset, full HD audio, 2.4 inch color display, a 3.5mm headset jack, push-to-talk, a speakerphone and more. When paired with Grandstream’s DECT Base Stations, the DP730 is a high-end handset that offers a powerful cordless DECT solution for any business or residential user.
- Up to 400 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors when used with the DP752 (300 meters outdoors when used with DP750)
- 2.4 inch (240x320) color LCD with 3 programmable soft keys
- 40-hour talk time and 500-hour standby time
- Up to 10 SIP accounts and 10 lines per handset as well as 3-way conferencing
- Dedicated push-to-talk button, built-in proximity and accelerometer sensors for gesture control and alert notification
- HD audio on the speakerphone, handset, and headset jack
- Seamless 1-touch door control with Grandstream’s GDS series of Facility Access devices
- Software and firmware updates over-the-air
- Legal disclaimer: See Terms at purchase
- Image legal disclaimer: Product image may differ from actual product
- Product legal disclaimer: With the exception of information relating to PC Bazar pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and /or vendor and not PC Bazar, and PC Bazar has included it on this Website as convenience only.
No reviews found