The CyberData Auxiliary RGB Strobe Kit is a cost-effective, user-installable option for the latest line of CyberData VoIP products.
The Auxiliary RGB Strobe Kit comes with a 1-meter cable that enables the user to connect to a supported CyberData IP endpoint.
Power and signaling for the strobe comes from the attached CyberData Endpoint.
Setup of the strobe’s blink rates and brightness are through the web interface of the attached CyberData IP endpoint.
*The Clock Kit/Speaker combo cannot support the Auxiliary Strobe Kit.
- 3.28 feet [1 meter] cable
- Meets ADA requirements for telephony signaling and notification
- Different Strobe colors, blink rate and brightness can be tied to multiple activation scenes
- Activates from a CyberData IP endpoint
- Mailbox Message Waiting Indication
- Multicast activation
- Web-based setup
- Support for Singlewire products
- Legal disclaimer: See Terms at purchase
- Image legal disclaimer: Product image may differ from actual product
- Product legal disclaimer: With the exception of information relating to PC Bazar pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and /or vendor and not PC Bazar, and PC Bazar has included it on this Website as convenience only.
No reviews found