The CyberData SIP-enabled IP Version 3 Outdoor Intercom is a Power over Ethernet (PoE 802.3af) and VoIP (Voice over IP) two-way communication and door entry device.
Cyberdata's V3 Outdoor Intercom/Access Controller features a faster processor than previous versions allowing added capabilities, and a upgraded case with increased weatherproofing.
The 011186 V3 Outdoor VoIP Intercom is perfect for environments requiring two-way communication and/or secure access, and easily connects into existing local area networks with a single cable connection and is compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers that comply with RFC 3261.
With a Dry Relay Contact that supports auxiliary control, the 011186 can be used as a Door Access device, with visitors or staff using the Intercom function to announce their presence and request access. Door control is acheived via a call to a pre-configured extension, with a DTMF intiated signal via the Dry Relay Contact.
The VoIP Intercom can be configured as a Night Ringer with two SIP extensions. One extension can be assigned to a page group for auto answer paging. The second extension can be assigned to a "First-to-Answer" Night Ring group with IP phones. An audio ring file is activated when the second SIP extension of the Intercom is dialed. If any of the IP phones in the ring group is answered (or if the caller hangs up), the Intercom stops ringing.
The 011186 V3 Intercom supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in Cisco environments. SRST parameters are entered statically into the V3 Intercom's internal management webpage. The 011186 V3 VoIP Intercom features an all-metal Ip64 rated weatherproof case with a secure stainless steel faceplate and supports door closure and tamper alert signalling. The 011186 also has available an accessory steel weather shroud (011118) which can be purchased separately.
- SIP or multicast compatible
- Faster V3 Processor for extra performance and capabilities
- Night Ringer function
- Dry contact relay for Door Access Control
- Dual speed 10/100 Mbps
- POE 802.3af
- Network firmware upgradeable
- Network volume adjustable
- Network microphone sensitivity adjust
- Supports SRST (Survivable Remote Site Telephony) in a Ciscos environments
- Power-over-ethernet enabled
- Tamper proof
- IP64 rated all-metal weatherproof case
- Legal disclaimer: See Terms at purchase
- Image legal disclaimer: Product image may differ from actual product
- Product legal disclaimer: With the exception of information relating to PC Bazar pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and /or vendor and not PC Bazar, and PC Bazar has included it on this Website as convenience only.
No reviews found