The CyberData SIP Paging Adapter is a VoIP endpoint that interfaces analog paging systems with SIP and Multicast-based audio sources.
The SPA (SIP Paging Adapter) can be configured to support two separate SIP extensions. SIP extension one passes audio through to the analog output spoken from the caller's handset. When called, SIP extension two plays a bell audio that can be used as a night ringer when configured in a night ring group.
The SPA supports up to 9 user-loadable messages that can be played by a DTMF command.
The SPA supports a line-In input for playing MOH.
- Two SIP extensions
- Voice prompt pass code and page control
- 9 user-uploadable page messages
- 10 channel prioritized Multicast ports
- HTTP Web Interface and setup
- Built-in diagnostics
- 10k Ohm input for MOH
- 600 Ohm Balanced audio out
- Unbalanced Line-Out
- Remote amp fault sensor
- DTMF and programmatic controlled Rela
- Delayed page support
- DTMF pass-through
- Cisco SRST
- 10/100 802.3af PoE
- Legal disclaimer: See Terms at purchase
- Image legal disclaimer: Product image may differ from actual product
- Product legal disclaimer: With the exception of information relating to PC Bazar pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and /or vendor and not PC Bazar, and PC Bazar has included it on this Website as convenience only.
No reviews found