The new CyberData SIP IP66 Outdoor Horn provides an easy method for implementing a loud IP-based overhead paging system for loud areas, warehouses, manufacturing areas, and outdoor areas.Now with up to 9 user-stored messages.
The interface is compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC 3261. For non-SIP environments, the speaker can be configured to listen to multicast address and port number combinations to form paging zones.
- SIP Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments
- Support for security code access for SIP paging
- Autoprovisioning via HTTPS
- HTTPS web based configuration
- Support for G.722 AND and G.729 codecs
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- 9 user-uploadable page messages
- Sealed network cable gland
- SIP and Simultaneous Multicast
- Page from Polycom phones
- Dual-speed ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Web-based configuration
- PoE 802.3at and 802.3af-enabled
- User-uploadable tones and messages
- Digital volume control
- Second SIP endpoint "Night Ringer"
- HTTP Command Interface
- 10 channel prioritized Multicast ports
- Built-in diagnostics
- Delayed page support
- Cisco SRST
- Legal disclaimer: See Terms at purchase
- Image legal disclaimer: Product image may differ from actual product
- Product legal disclaimer: With the exception of information relating to PC Bazar pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and /or vendor and not PC Bazar, and PC Bazar has included it on this Website as convenience only.
No reviews found