The new CyberData SIP-enabled Paging Amplifier provides an easy method for implementing an IP-based overhead paging system for both new and legacy installations.
Now with up to 9 user-stored messages, the Amplifier provides direct drive of up two 8 Ohm horn speakers.
The interface is compatible with most SIP-based IP PBX servers that comply with the SIP RFC 3261. For non-SIP environments, the Paging Amplifier can be configured to listen to multicast address and port number combinations to form paging zones.
- Enhanced interoperability for hosted environments
- CyberData has maintained one of the most comprehensive list of IP PBX servers certified to work with CyberData
- Support for G.722 codecs.
- 802.11q VLAN tagging
- Configurable sense input for use with fault detection or lighted button kit
- Configurable event generation for device health and status monitoring
- Optional direct connect RGB strobe kit connection
- HTTP Command Interface
- 9 user-uploadable page messages
- Support for security code access for SIP paging
- Autoprovisioning via HTTPS
- HTTPS web based configuration
- 10 channel prioritized Multicast ports
- Built-in diagnostics
- Delayed page support
- Cisco SRST
- SIP and Simultaneous Multicast
- Dual-speed ethernet 10/100 Mbps
- Web-based configuration
- PoE 802.3at and 802.3af-enabled
- Line-in for background music
- Line-out connection
- DTMF controlled relay
- Direct 8 Ohm speaker drive
- User-uploadable tones and messages
- Digital and manual volume control
- Second SIP endpoint "Night Ringer"
- Auto-call voice message from input port sense
- Can support two horns
- Legal disclaimer: See Terms at purchase
- Image legal disclaimer: Product image may differ from actual product
- Product legal disclaimer: With the exception of information relating to PC Bazar pricing and stock availability, all product information has been provided by the relevant original equipment manufacturer and /or vendor and not PC Bazar, and PC Bazar has included it on this Website as convenience only.
No reviews found